Ingredients for Bananas Foster Recipe
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup dark brown sugar
- 3 1/2 tablespoons rum
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- Peel bananas and slice each one in half, then split the half into two long pieces.
- Heat the butter in a large frying pan. When melted, add the sugar, rum, vanilla, and cinnamon. Stir to mix until it starts to bubble.
- Add bananas and walnuts to pan. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Pour over ice cream and serve.