Ingredients for Banana Sherbet Recipe
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup mashed banana
- Banana extract
- In a small saucepan, stir together 1 cup of water and 1 cup of sugar.
- Bring to boil and simmer until sugar dissolves.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Stir in the mashed bananas and 1 to 2 drops of the extract.
- Pour mixture into a freezer safe dish.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until edges are set and firm to the touch.
- Remove from freezer.
- Transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on medium until smooth.
- Return to the freezer for at least 2 hours or until set.