Ingredients for Banana Fluff Recipe
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 package banana flavored instant pudding mix
- Milk for making pudding, according to box directions
- 1 8-ounce container whipped topping
- Crushed walnuts, optional
- Mini chocolate chips, optional
- Make pudding according to package directions, shorting the milk by 1/4 cup. Allow it to chill and set for at least 2 hours.
- Once pudding is set, gently fold in the whipped topping.
- Peel and thinly slice bananas.
- Carefuly fold the banana slices into the fluff, reserving a few slices for garnish.
- Serve in decorative glasses or bowls.
- Garnish with crushed walnuts and mini chips just prior to serving, if desired.
- If the banana flavor is overwhelming, use vanilla or cheesecake flavored pudding instead of banana.
- For a fruity mixture, add blueberries, sliced strawberries, and raspberries to the fluff.
- Experiment with different garnishes, like sliced almonds or toffee bits.