Ingredients for Baked Stuffing Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups chicken broth
- 2 stalks celery
- 1 large onion
- 16 ounces seasoned stuffing
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Chop the onion and celery. They should evenly combine for about 2 cups.
- Bring the broth and vegetables to boil in a large saucepan.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Cover and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the stuffing and mix lightly.
- Once thoroughly combined, place the mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.