Ingredients for Baked Rice Pudding
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup raisins
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Mix together the rice, milk, beaten eggs, sugar, raisins, vanilla, and salt.
- Pour into a greased casserole dish.
- Set casserole dish in a pan with 1-inch of standing water.
- Bake at 325 for 90 minutes.
- Sift together the cinnamon and nutmeg, then sprinkle over the pudding.
- Cool and slice before serving.