Ingredients for Baked Chicken Rice Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 soup can water
- 1 pkg. dry onion soup mix
- 4 chicken breast halves with bone-in
- Preheat oven for 350 degrees.
- Place rice in a pre-oiled casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the water, soup, and soup mix.
- Pour soup mixture over rice, making sure that it reaches the bottom of the dish or rice will not cook all the way.
- Lay chicken breasts on top of rice and spoon some of the liquid over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 60 minutes.