Ingredients for All Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
For each sandwich:
- 2 slices of buttered bread
- 2 tablespoons of any kind of cooked vegetables, chopped together
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise sauce
Mayonaise sauce ingredients:
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg yolks
- Add½ tablespoon vinegar
- 3 cups olive oil
To make the mayonaise sauce:
- Mix salt, pepper, mustard, egg yolks and vinegar in the blender.
- Add 1.5 cups of olive oil
- As soon as the mixture thickens, thin it with a little more vinegar. Proceed until two tablespoons of vinegar and the remaining 1.5 cups of oil are used. Mayonnaise should be stiff enough to hold its shape. Note: If the oil is added too rapidly, mayonnaise will curdle. Smoothness can be restored by taking the yolk of another egg and adding to it little by little.
To make the sandwich:
- Mix the chopped vegetables with the mayonnaise sauce.
- Spread on both slices of bread, put together and press lightly.