Ingredients for 3 Bean Salad Recipe
- 15 ounces canned green beans
- 1 pound wax beans
- 15 ounces canned kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, sliced into thin rings
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- Place the beans, onion, and sugar in a large mixing bowl, stir together.
- Add the vinegar, oil, and seasonings and stir again.
- Chill in refrigerator overnight before serving.